1.We Discuss Your Wedding
Maybe you have a unique wedding theme, a destination wedding, or your culture plays a big role in the overall celebration. We want to get a better idea of your wedding, and begin crafting a wedding suit or tuxedo that will fit the theme of the celebration.
2. We Take 22 Measurements
To create the best fitting suit or tuxedo you have ever owned, this is an essential first step.
Giorgenti wedding suits and tuxedos are made with your physique, body shape, height, weight, skin and eye color, hair type and color, face shape, and other physical characteristics in mind. We take all 22 necessary measurements (including shoulder slope and posture) to ensure that we create an ensemble that fits you with precision.
3. Our Design Team Will Discuss a Look That’s Right For You
In this stage, we discuss the type of look that you are going for. We have over 30 years of experience in assessing a client and determining what suit or tuxedo style is right for them.
Have a picture of a concept that you prefer? Bring in a picture that you found online (or on Instagram) and we will discuss emulating that look to best suit you.
4. Custom Suit or Tuxedo Features
Giorgenti Weddings offers unlimited custom options when it comes to crafting a wedding suit or tuxedo ensemble that is truly unique to you. In this step, we determine the various custom features that we can incorporate (or tweak) for your particular ensemble.
What are some of the custom features you can choose from?
- Creative inner linings
- Colored button hole options
- Choose your desired buttons
- Choose your lapel style
- Select your monogram font and color
- Personalized name labels (inside the jacket)
- Embroidered wedding date inside the under-collar
- Custom pocket square (including inner-lining pocket squares)
- Vent styles and outer pocket styles
5. ‘Finish the Look’ with Shoes and Accessories
Giorgenti Weddings features a world class array of shoes and accessories that are meant to complement the finest wedding suit or tuxedo ensembles. In this stage we discuss completing your dream wedding look by matching your suit or tuxedo with the right accessories (tuxedo shirts, bow-ties, ties, vests, suspenders, cummerbunds, cufflinks, etc) and shoes that will give you a winning look from head to toe.
6. Want a Free Custom Made Shirt of your Choice?
Thought that would get your attention!
Here’s what you do:
- Promote Giorgenti on your Instagram (using #GiorgentiWeddings)
- Leave a review on (2) of the following: Google+, Yelp, WeddingWire, or The Knot.
- Send us – at least 3 – professional photographs from your wedding.
It’s that simple.
Wedding Suit- Our design team scours the fashion world to be on top of trends and top styles.
Tuxedos- Go traditional or step up your game with color, pattern and texture. From the Gatsby look to the Oscars, we will give you a red carpet worthy look.
Accessories/Shoes- Adorn your look with individual style and flair by accessorizing your wedding suit or tuxedo with the perfect finishing touch.
Dinner Jackets – Choose your fabric and style from notch lapel, peak lapel, or shawl collar, using any colored fabric or textured jacquard.
Tuxedo Shirts- Custom shirts are the way to go to get the right fit, style and fabric selection.